Produces amusing buzzword phrases.
If you would like to contribute to the generator (even if you only want to
add content), feel free to fork this repository and send me a pull request.
The generator uses a JSON config file to store buzzwords that are nouns and
buzzwords that can be used as modifiers for those nouns. When the page is
loaded, a random number of modifiers is applied to a random noun.
Nouns and modifiers are stored in
config.json. This JSON file holds one list
of nouns and four lists of modifiers (in different categories). Here is a brief
description of the modifier categories:
- before: Text added to the start of the string, with a space in between.
- Example: Super Scrum
- after: Text added to the end of the string, with a space in between.
- Example: Scrum the Videogame
- prefixes: Text added to the start of the string, without additional spaces.
- Example: iScrum
- suffixes: Text added to the end of the string, without additional spaces.
- Example: Scrum.js
If you edit the config, please consider sorting the strings you add/edit within
each section, as this makes it easier to find specific strings and duplicates.