A simple OpenLDAP service for education use, designed to be quick to use in development
A simple OpenLDAP service for education use, designed to be quick to use in development,
and a base for production services.
This is an early version, still very much in-development.
- Small size: 10MB
- Few layers
- Alpine's security architecture
- Low memory usage (with ulimit options, see below)
- Uses LDIF configuration backend
- Education schemas as used by SAML/Shibboleth IdPs: eduPerson, SCHAC
- Includes variety of ready-made directories for quick testing
- Easy customisation
- Even a few tests.
- add --ulimit nofile=1024:1024 to docker run to stop runaway memory usage
Docker Pull Command