Test Docker Hub : Automated Builds
To setup an Automated Build
- Create a Docker Hub account and login.
- Link your GitHub or Bitbucket account on the “Linked Accounts & Services” page.
- Select “Create Automated Build” from the “Create” dropdown menu<br/>
- Pick a GitHub or Bitbucket project that has a Dockerfile that you want to build.
- Pick the branch you want to build (the default is the master branch).
- Give the Automated Build a name.
- Assign an optional Docker tag to the Build.
- Specify where the Dockerfile is located. The default is /.
docker run dockrc/docker-cowsay
Docker Pull Command