builds grpc-gateway binary for a grpc service
Builds grpc-gateway go based proxy from proto definitions. Can be run with CDT command generate_grpc_gateway.sh.
To use this builder:
- your project/repo name should match the service name (e.g. my-service-name) that will be deployed in terraform/ecs
- you should have only one .proto file in a server_proto directory of the project and it should be named my_service_name.proto
- the package name in your proto file should be "clutch.my_service_name"
- you need to add "option (google.api.http)" definitions to the proto file to map urls to the rpc names
- run the CDT command "generate_grpc_gateway.sh" in the root of your project to call the builder
- you will need to modify your circle.yml file to build the additional docker image in the outputted "go" dir
- you shouldn't check the outputted "grpc-gen" dir into git
Docker Pull Command