workflow testing for the Getty Images Enterprise Submission Platform REST API
Photobomb performs workflow tests against the ESP REST API.
It uses the client and structs provided by the ESP SDK package.
- auto-refresh token once it expires
- long-running server-to-browser connections via Websockets or HTTP/2
- auto-reload config.json
- graceful shutdown by trapping signals from OS
- track (and display in UI) per-bomb and per-missile stats
- send logs to Splunk/Logstash
- configurable latency threshold(s) to pass a health check
- any workflow can have a health check that passes only once the workflow execution limit falls under the threshold ("warm-up")
- a secondary health check can fail when the execution limit is exceeded, optionally auto-scaling
Docker Pull Command