Based on heroku cedar stack
Piwik on Heroku
- Deploy to Heroku and accept default parameter
- add mysql add-on like JawsDB MySQL
- Go to your App Setting > Config Variables, then edit database variables. you can get the variables from JAWSDB_URL
JAWSDB_URL DB format:
- open your app url, follow installation and add again DB variables from JAWSDB_URL
- Uses php-fpm with 4 workers(128MB per worker)
- Nginx with one worker
- Access to config and temp is disabled (secure for live production)
How about plugins?
You can use composer to install additional plug-ins. See https://github.com/composer/installers
for more info...
What about that Dockerfile?
You can run app on any cloud service that supports docker(dokku, deis, metal...).
Docker Pull Command