What is EasyMail?
EasyMail is an open source product which allows you to build a mail server on your own machine, with your own domain name, to create as many email accounts as you want and to send as many emails as you want.
- STARTTLS on port 143
- SSL on port 993
- STARTTLS on port 110
- SSL on port 995
- STARTTLS on port 587
- SSL on port 465
The following gravitating services are provided:
- SSL and TSL access
- Unlimited domains and accounts
- Roundcube webmail interface
- Mail forwarding
- Auto configuration for Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird and many more.
- Integration with Let's Encrypt
- API for managing EasyMail
- UI for managing EasyMail
How to use this image?
export E="yourdomain.com" && wget -qO- https://www.runeasymail.com/get | sh
Before you run the command replace YOUR_DOMAIN_NAME with the domain name of your mail server. For example:
In our case the tag "vX.Y.Z" corresponds to the version of EasyMail which you would like to use. For example, if you want to build a new container based on version 1.0 you will have to use the following tag "v1.0". For more information about the available releases, you can check here https://hub.docker.com/r/easymail/easymail/tags/.
For further information, please visit our official website https://www.runeasymail.com/master/installation.
- Release notes: https://github.com/runeasymail/easymail/releases
- Contribution guide: https://www.runeasymail.com/master/contribution-guide
EasyMail is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.