Eclipse Che - Dockerfiles
che-dockerfiles repository is where all dockerfiles for Che's Stacks are hosted.
https://www.eclipse.org/che/. Next-generation Eclipse platform, developer workspace server and cloud IDE. Che defines workspaces that include their dependencies including embedded containerized runtimes, Web IDE, and project code. This makes workspaces distributed, collaborative, and portable to run anywhere on a desktop or a server ... Read More
You can run Che in the public cloud, a private cloud, or install it on any OS. Che has been tested on Ubuntu, Linux, MacOS and Windows. The step by step guide will get you going.
che repository is where we do development and there are many ways you can participate, for example:
- Submit bugs and feature requests and help us verify them
- Review source code changes
- Review the docs and make improvements for anything from typos to new content
There are many ways to customize Che out-of-the-box including stacks, templates, commands, IDE extensions, server-side extensions plugins, assemblies, RESTful APIs, and editors.
If you are interested in fixing issues and contributing directly to the code base, please see How to Contribute. It covers:
- Support: You can ask questions, report bugs, and request features using GitHub issues.
- Roadmap: We maintain the roadmap on the wiki.
- Weekly Meetings: Join us on a hangout.
Che is open sourced under the Eclipse Public License 1.0.