This image contains all the software needed to run Radio Program Maker. It is a web application for creating a radio show with different sections. After defining sections, it is possible to upload songs. Then, you will be able to add several sections to a profile and record an automated radio show. The songs will be selected randomly and a tracklist will be created.
There is even a better choice. You will be able to create a customized radio show including only the songs you choose.
There is an administrator Dashboard needed to add different users for the application. The first time the application loads, will ask you to create an admin user.
- Radio Program Maker is only implemented in Spanish at the moment.
Installed software within the Docker Image
- Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS (64 bits)
- JRE 7
- Tomcat 7
- Postgresql 9.3
Grab the image
You only have to type:
docker pull egarcia/radioprogrammaker
docker run -d -p 5432:5432 -p 8080:8080 -v <path_to_host_dir_where_you_want_to_see_the_logs>:/opt/apache-tomcat-7.0.57/logs/ egarcia/radioprogrammaker /usr/bin/supervisord
Run Radio Program Maker. Open a browser and type:
- You can map any empty directory on your host to the logs directory within the container as you can see in the execution command line. rpm.log is the log file generated by Radio Program Maker application.
- Ports 8080 and 5432 are exposed to the host, as you can see in the execution command line. Because of this, you will be able to use your browser to run the application on port 8080 and use pgadmin3 for example to connect to database.
- Database credentials: User: postgres Pass: radioprogrammaker
- Database credentials: User: admin Pass: radioprogrammaker
- Database credentials: User: rpm Pass: radioprogrammaker
- Tomcat manager: http://localhost:8080/manager/
- Tomcat credentials: User: admin Pass: radioprogrammaker
Any feedback will be very appreciate.