The purpose of this project is to provide the docker masses with an authenticated docker index for their own docker registry that has real repository access controls instead of just using htaccess on a reverse proxy.
While I don't have any problems using this software, I cannot say that it is 100% without bug or will work with anyone, I know some people have downloaded the project, but I haven received zero feedback as to functionality.
Known to work with registry version 0.7.x and 0.8.x
This is a functioning Docker Index that can be run independent of the Docker Registry software.
- Access Controls Per Namespace or Repo
- Webhooks (For New Images and All Image Pushes)
- Can be disabled
- History is kept, but can be disabled
- Internal API to Facilitate Management of the Index
- Command Line Tool to simplify the management of the Index
- Account Registration by just doing a docker login (can be disabled)
- New accounts can also be disabled by default
Check out the Installation Document
Check out the Configuration Document
API Docs Coming Soon
Management / CLI Tool
To facilitate working with the
docker-index more easily, there is a command line tool available. https://github.com/ekristen/docker-index-cli
All management is done via the new command line tool over at https://github.com/ekristen/docker-index-cli