Short description is empty for this repo.
- cd to the moodle-to-be directory
git clone -b MOODLE_33_STABLE git://git.moodle.org/moodle.git --depth=1
- download my Dockerfile from bitbucket, https://ELaskin@bitbucket.org/eeg1/ubuntu-apache2-php-mysql-moodle.git
- At this point you should have a directory with a Dockerfile and moodle directory
- from here
docker build -t lamp-moodle .
docker run -p 80:80 -ti lamp-moodle /bin/bash
- This gave you an interactive shell in the moodle container.
- start apache
service apache2 start
- start mysql
service mysql start
- follow directions here to create moodle database
- visit localhost/install.php and follow the installation interface or install via command line
- Please note that the script that installs apache (upon which this image is based) is configured specifically for usage on my pc.
Docker Pull Command