Simplified Monitoring and Management for ElasticSearch clusters.
- Works with 2.x, 5.x, 6.x and current versions of Elasticsearch.
- Monitor many clusters at once.
- Monitor Nodes, Indices, Shards, and general cluster metrics.
- Create and perform maintenance on Elasticsearch Indices.
- One-Click access to ES API and cat API endpoints.
- Copy mappings and reindex Indices.
- Well-documented REST API for extensibility.
- Real-time monitoring charts of important metrics.
- Diagnostics check-up helps alert to specific nodes having issues.
- Active project used by Fortune 100 companies around the world.
- Free and (Real) Open Source. ;-)
- Python 3.4+
For full installation and configuration instructions, see Getting Started
- Download or clone the repository.
- Open terminal and point to root of repository. Type:
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Run server with:
python application.py. Alternatively:
- Access HQ with:
- All API endpoints are available through
For further installation and configuration help, please read the docs: ElasticHQ Documentation
For those of you wanting to use Docker: ElasticHQ on Dockerhub