Plex Media Server built on latest release of PMS, with transcoding. Rpi3 recommended
Built on Raspbian with the latest Plex Media Server from Dev2Day's repository (Version 22.214.171.1241). Includes the packages to allow transcoding, though a Raspberry Pi 3+ is recommended to even attempt this.
- Transcoding folder MUST be on external HDD/SSD
- Must be run in 'Host' network mode.
- Rebuild from Dockerfile to update PMS
- 2 volumes:
- /config - Plex configuration files
- /data - Data dir for your media
Docker Pull Command