Short description is empty for this repo.
Services API Gateway
API gateway for Eskrima Services. Intended for testing services that we build.
Running the API Gateway
- Create a local docker image of the gateway by running:
docker build -t eskrima/services-api-gateway:dev .
- Make sure RabbitMQ docker container is running, then run:
docker-compose -f docker-compose-dev.yml up -d
Interactive API Documentation
This API gateway comes with automated documentation for every route that will be added to the gateway. To view interactive documentation, follow these instructions:
- Make sure that the API gateway docker container is up by running
docker ps -a.
- Assuming your using boot2docker to run docker, check you boot2docker IP by running
- Point you browser to your boot2docker IP at port
8005then browse to
Docker Pull Command