A container used with Bitbucket pipelines. This container contains both Node.JS and MongoDB
A Dockerfile to create a container that has both Node.js and MongoDB. This is used for Bitbucket Pipelines.
Remember, when using this on pipelines, you must start MongoD it does not start by itself:
- service mongod start
- docker build .
- docker tag eunomic/pipelines_node_mongo:latest eunomic/nodeMongo:node6_3_mongo3_2
- Because the bitbucket repository associated with this project is linked to Bitbucket it will be automatically built on Dockerhub and available there.
- docker login -u eunomic -p <whistle pigs and wood!>
- docker push eunomic/nodeMongo
- docker run eunomic/nodeMongo
Docker Pull Command