dt-standard.php is an Apache+PHP environment built on Debian for a Deep Thought PHP project.
- php5: basic PHP functionality
- phpunit: phpunit for testing purposes
- php5-curl: add curl functionality for PHP
- php5-mysql, php5-pgsql, php5-sqlite: Database functionality for PHP
- php5-oauth, php5-mcrypt, php5-json: Additional functionality required by Deep Thought
- curl, git: packages installed for convenience and Composer
- libapache2-mod-php5: Apache Mod PHP for Apache and basic web environment deployment
Contributing and Issue Reporting
Please use the following GitHub Repository to clone or report any issues found with the dt-standard.php Docker image: https://github.com/expressive-analytics/docker-dt-standard.php.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
- Added an ENV variable labeled DT_LOG_TO_DOCKER which will take the base error log for Apache and push it to the Docker STDOUT/STDERR.
- All logs are collected in a centralized project directory under logs/apache-access.log and logs/apache-error.log. This is to avoid too many log files being littered in development. Each log is prepended with a [%v] log format option which uses the canonical name of the server, which is the HOSTNAME passed in.
Docker Pull Command