A container for testing a simple machines forum
This is a Dockerfile for using the Simple Machines forum with Docker
There are some simple helper scripts (one line docker commands):
- docker-build.sh: builds the docker image
- docker-run.sh: execute the built docker image. It's exposing the container's 80 port as 8500
- docker-remove-install.sh: remove the install.php file (needs to be executed after the first access installation, you'll se a message complaining you haven't deleted install.php)
- If you use this Dockerfile unmodified, the mysql root password will be rootpass and it won't be exposed outside docker.
- The first time you access it, the smf installation script is executed. During this instalation, the default "localhost" as mysql server doesn't work, you need to fill that as "127.0.0.1"
Docker Pull Command