A Fast UDP Proxy written in Golang
A Super Fast UDP Proxy that works as a NAT (has support to multiple clients) written in Golang.
- Super Fast
- Can Handle Multiple Clients
- Act as a NAT
- Dynamic upstreams
- Multiple upstreams
- GO 1.7
$ ./bin/udpx --help A fast UDP proxy that support multiple clients and dynamic upstreams Usage: udpx [command] Available Commands: start starts UDP proxy version Print the version number of UDPX Use "udpx [command] --help" for more information about a command.
- [x] Add config
- [x] Add command
- [x] Add tests infrastructure
- [x] Travis CI and Code Coverage
- [x] Support to multiple upstreams
- [x] Dynamically resolve upstreams
- [x] Dynamically add proxies
- [x] Dynamically remove proxies
- [x] Resolve new upstream addr if it changes
- [x] Make timeout logic faster by making less updates
- [ ] Zap has a leak, maybe use another logger
- [ ] Dynamically added proxies must be shared my multiple udpx instances
- [ ] Can persist upstreams
- [ ] Print statistics of messages sent and clients active /sec
- [ ] Persist proxy state between reboots?
- [ ] Docs
- [ ] Example
- [ ] Performance tests
- [ ] Add more tests
- [ ] Limit clients?
- [X] Docker
Docker Pull Command