Table of Contents
- '188.8.131.52','184.108.40.206','220.127.116.11', '5.12.1'
- '5.10.1', '5.10.3', '5.12.1'
For previous versions or newest releases see other branches.
Dockerfiles to build Bamboo
18.104.22.168- Latest: Upgrade to 6.1.0 and java 144
22.214.171.124- FIX Java installation
126.96.36.199- Upgrade to 5.12.5
188.8.131.52- Java update to 8 - 121
Pull the image from docker hub.
docker pull ffquintella/docker-bamboo
Alternately you can build the image locally.
git clone https://github.com/ffquintella/docker-bamboo.git cd docker-bamboo ./build.sh
Not written yet
This image doesn't use data volumes by default but you should configure /opt/bamboo-home to point to a data volume or to point to a folder in the local disk
No special users
Next ports are exposed
8085/tcp- Bamboo default web interface
54663/tcp- Bamboo broker
We use puppet as the default entry point to manage the environment
Bamboo is launched in background. Which means that is possible to restart bamboo without restarting the container.
It is recommended to specify
hostname for this image, so if you will recreate bamboo instance you will keep the same hostname.
Basic configuration using Environment Variables
Some basic configurations are allowed to configure the system and make it easier to change at docker command line
- FACTER_BAMBOO_VERSION "184.108.40.206" - Bamboo version to be installed
- FACTER_BAMBOO_INSTALLDIR "/opt/bamboo" - Bamboo install dir
- FACTER_BAMBOO_HOME "/opt/bamboo-home" - Bamboo home
- FACTER_BAMBOO_DOWNLOAD_URL "https://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo" - Url used to download bamboo in container creation
- JAVA_HOME "/opt/java_home" - Java home (we use oracle jdk 1.8.11)
- FACTER_BAMBOO_PROXY "false" - If bamboo is behind a proxy
- FACTER_BAMBOO_PROXY_SCHEME "https"
- FACTER_BAMBOO_PROXY_NAME "bamboo.local"
- FACTER_BAMBOO_PROXY_PORT "443"
- FACTER_JAVA_HOME $JAVA_HOME - Just to be acessible in puppet
- FACTER_PRE_RUN_CMD "" - Command to be executed just before starting bamboo
- FACTER_EXTRA_PACKS "" - Packages to be installed at runtime (must be centos7 packages on the defaul repos or epel)
Upgrade from previous version
Basically stop your running container;
Docker pull latest version
Start a new instance with the new image (backup your data dir)
My thanks to the following
- Every one who worked building docker
- Github for the dvcs support
- Puppet guys for the great tool
- Josh Beard for the great puppet module witch made this image so easier to create