Dockerized Jenkins CI
Fork of official Jenkins docker with few extensions to simplify using it for embedded projects.
Main reason (and target) is to use this image to build Jenkins which is able to build Buildroot based project.
First three values shows Jenkins version used by docker.
Because for this same Jenkins version several dockers (with various bugfixes/improvements)
can be released, the last value is an incremented counter with information which docker version for this same Jenkins is created.
For example 188.8.131.52 means:
- 2.19.1 - Jenkins version,
- 1 - first docker release for Jenkins 2.19.1.
The most convinient way is to:
- download this docker -compose file,
- customize it (check this link),
- and setup working container as documented here.
If you don't like docker compose you can always download image in traditional way
docker pull filug/docker-jenkins
What is inside
- Docker hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/filug/docker-jenkins/