run this container with the following command:
docker run -d -p 8880:80 -v /var/www:/var/www finalcut/coldfusion10
- The admin password for the coldfusion server is Adm1n$
- You can't access the cf-admin interface from the web. You need to use the CF Admin API
- If you want to build your own container instead of using this one check out these instructions
Finally, I map port 80 on the CF server to port 8880 and I have it in the usage instructions
- Finally, I map port 80 on the CF server to port 8880 and I have it in the usage instructions here to make it easier for me to copy paste. Use whatever port mapping works for you.
- You can learn more about the coldfusion installation by looking in
This container is mainly built using a github repo - but I can't automatically build this one due to the dependency on the coldfusion server binaries.
NOTE: I edited the container on 21 AUG 2014 by adding apt-get clean to the Dockerfile. This reduced the size of the container from 1.7GB to 1.5GB - still huge but I don't know how/if it is possible to make it any smaller. Coldfusion installed on Windows 7 is roughly 2GB in size.