Flowcker is a distributed processing platform, based on Flow based programming and linux containers (Docker).
Flow based programing (FBP) is a paradigm that makes distributed computing much easy to understand and develop.
Linux containers is a technology that facilitates the deployment and distribution of server software components.
Flowcker integrates FBP and Docker to make distributed processing software for Data Sciences, Scientific computation, Bioinformatics and the like much more easier and fun to develop.
Flowcker is currently at a very early stage of development and documentation.
- common - Common components
- atom - Runtime for Flowcker atoms (FBP components)
- runtime - Runtime for Flowcker molecules (FBP graphs)
- Standard library of atoms (FBP components)
- Flowcker formula compiler