Zookeeper + Kafka in the same docker
How to use this image:
- On windows and OSX, install docker and bring up the docker-machine.
- Navigate to the docker quickstart Terminal.
- set the following variable:
export DOCKER_MACHINE=`docker-machine ip \`docker-machine active\``
- Now use the docker-compose command
- If you want to push the compose command into background, invoke it with -d option
docker-compose up -d
- To remove the containers brought up by compose, type:
- To view the logs once the compose in the background (without the -d option, you will see the output of the following in the foreground)
Docker Pull Command