Plexpy Is a Python-based Plex Usage tracker, that is currently in active development.
- 8181 - Plexpy WebUI Port
- /config - Contains Plexpy config and database
- /downloads - Map this to Plex Media servers log directory - bonus points for mapping RO
- PGID for for GroupID - see below for explanation
- PUID for for UserID - see below for explanation
- TZ for timezone EG. Europe/London
User / Group Identifiers
Sometimes when using data volumes, permissions issues can arise between the host OS and the container. We avoid this issue by allowing you to specify the user
PUID and group
PGID. Ensure the data volume directory on the host is owned by the same user you specify and it will "just work" ™.
Accessing the application
Webui can be found at