Short description is empty for this repo.
Google+ user feed
Get Google+ user posts as an RSS feed (to export it to Twitter, Facebook, ...)
Use it and get more information at http://plusfeed.frosas.net/
- Posts full body is shown in the feed page
- Attachment type is not included in the title by default anymore. Add
to the feed URL if you want the previous behaviour.
- Added posts content (thanks to John Metta)
- Get Node.js
$ npm install
$ GOOGLE_API_KEY=xxx node src/main.js(see Google API key)
- Visit http://localhost:8080/
- Automated testing
- Mark visited links
- Anything to learn from https://github.com/jtwebman/GooglePlusToRSSFeed?
- Allow users to use their own API key, and disable any caching if they do.
- Move away from Heroku
- Make it easy to maintain ➝ Use Elastic Beanstalk
- Make it as independent from AWS as possible ➝ Use Docker
- Can I use Ubuntu instead of Fedora?
- Consider https://coreos.com/
- How to work with Docker during development?
- Map project dir into the container?
- Processes ➝ Syslog ➝ Splunk
- Store cache in a datastore
- Consider https://addons.heroku.com/mongosoup
Docker Pull Command