Dockerfile project for building a container with oracle jdk 8 instead of Open jdk. This image is based on fxmartin/docker-sshd-nginx.
This repository contains all needed resources to build a docker image with following features:
- Oracle JDK 8
- nginx running and serving simple static page (inherited from base image);
- sshd with passwordless login (inherited from base image);
- services configured and running via supervisord (inherited from base image).
For convenience there is a ./manage.sh command for building, starting (with proper port mappings), stopping and connecting via ssh.
- start: to start the container
- stop: to stop the container
- build: build the docker image
- ssh: ssh to the container
- web: launch chrome on port 80 from nginx, with the IP automatically retrieved from the script
- version: display java version
Run using command:
docker run -d -p 55522:22 -p 55580:80 fxmartin/docker-oracle-jdk8 or manage.sh start
Connect via ssh:
Image 1 - nginx welcome page
Just don't forget to add private key (yeah, I know) from ssh_keys folder to you '~/.ssh/' and add it via
ssh-add -K ~/.ssh/id_rsa_docker