This is a simple python package that makes usage of some other python packages like [boto] and [azure] to provide functions and tools for manage some System Administrator's day-to-day tasks.
It is divided into some functions, classes and subpackages. It has some built-in scripts that can be used to make administrative operations.
$ git clone https://github.com/galindro/galintools.git
Run install script as root
$ cd src/ $ sudo install.sh
To upgrade, update the repository working copy and then, run upgrade script as root
$ cd src/ $ sudo ./upgrade.sh
To uninstall, run uninstall script as root
$ cd src/ $ sudo ./uninstall.sh
- as_zabbix: Provides autoregistration of AWS EC2 Autoscaling instances in Zabbix
- aws_zabbix: Provides AWS statistics (BETA). TODO: make zabbix template...
- backup_snapshot: Make ec2 backup snapshots
- delete_image: Delete AWS EC2 images
- delete_lc: Delete AWS EC2 Launch Configurations
- ec2_state: Start, stop or terminate AWS EC2 instances
- nodervisor_auto_register: Autoregister AWS EC2 supervisor nodes in Nodervisor
- get_instances: Get a list of running AWS Linux EC2 instances and transform this list into environment variables with ssh connection information
https://github.com/galindro/galintools/wiki. TODO: finish the documentation...
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991