Bacula Director Docker Image
This is the bacula director image based on debian official image.
Features and Default Configuration
The server uses the version 5.2.6, latest available to the debian 8.
All configuration files should be written to /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf.d as "*.conf" extension files by default.
Required Enviroment Variables
The following enviroment variables are supporte by this image:
- DB_NAME, DB_USER, DB_PASS, DB_HOST: PostgreSQL information; if not provided all of them will default to 'bacula' and DB_HOST will default to 'bacula-db';
- SD_HOST: The name of the Storage Daemon and Host - Must be the same for the storage daemon configuration;
- DIR_HOST: The name of Director that will be used to configure the director and the bacula console;
- DIR_PASSWORD: The Director password that will be used to configure the director and the Bacula FD Daemon;
- SD_PASSWORD: The Storage Password that will be used by the Storage Daemon to communicate with Director - must be the same to the Storage Daemon Container;
- MON_PASSWORD: The Password used by Bacula tray when configured in a host.