Based on Alpine Linux Container
YubiServe is a lightweight Validation Server supporting both OATH/HOTP and Yubico Yubikey implementations, written in Python that uses an SQLite database or, optionally, a MySQL database.
- It is an integrated web appliance to authenticate tokens. As already said, it supports both OATH/HOTP Tokens and Yubico Yubikeys.
- Simple to use
- Integrated web appliance, no Apache, Java, PHP, MySQL installation required
- Threaded webserver for improved performances
- Optional MySQL Server support added with version 3.0
- HTTPS/SSL Support added with version 2.9
- 100% compatible with Yubico validation protocol 2.0
- HMAC SHA-1 signatures to authenticate the server response using your API Key
- Delayed OTP checks (Yubico Yubikey only: OATH/HOTP protocol doesn't allow such check)
( From Yubico Yubiserve )
Source code used is on GitHub