a weather client for the terminal
Docker image for Wego, a weather client for the terminal
What is Wego
Wego is a weather client for the terminal. It uses worldweatheronline.com API to get the data.
- show forecast for 1 to 5 days
- nice ASCII art icons
- displayed info (metric or imperial units):
- windspeed and direction
- viewing distance
- precipitation amount and probability
- ssl, so the NSA has a harder time learning where you live or plan to go
- config file for default location which can be overridden by commandline
Wego requires an API key from worldweatheronline.com. Please register one here.
To run the container:
docker run -it --rm -e API_KEY=[API KEY] georgeyord/wego [DAYS] [PLACE]
API KEYis the key you copied from worldweatheronline.com
DAYSis the number of days to forecast, 1-5. It is optional, default value is 3 days forecast.
PLACEis the place you want to know the weather, example London
Docker Pull Command