Builds OpenDDS 3.11 for Android 7.0, API level 24.
OpenDDS for Android
This image will download and cross-compile OpenDDS for Android using the following:
- OpenDDS: 3.11
- Android API Level: 24
- Crystax NDK: 10.3.2
- /home/<user>/tools/arm-tools - This is the directory on your host machine where you want the results of your OpenDDS build. This you change.
- /home/developer/arm-tools - This is where your host volume maps to the container. Don't change this.
$ mkdir /home/<user>/tools/arm-tools $ docker pull ggrobe/opendds-android:v3.11-api-24 $ docker run -v /home/<user>/tools/arm-tools:/home/developer/arm-tools -it ggrobe/opendds-android:v3.11-api-24
- When completed, libraries will be located under build/arm.
- x86_64 only builds what's required to build for ARM.
- Install step is not performed. From here, link against or use libs however you wish.
- Java bindings not included.
- --dns options will be required if not set.
- Builds will end with compile error at the point of tests. Otherwise, all seems well. Just continue.
The details on how this image was built can be found here.
Docker Pull Command
Could you give it to me?