IoT Platform CEP
What is IoT Platform CEP?
The Alexandra Institutes IoT Platform is a micro-service platform for the Internet of Things. The communication backbone is the Kafka Message System which all other components use for inter-service communication. This repository is a Complex Event Processing engine, that can be used in the context of the IoT Platform, or as a standalone component.
- Dockerized version of the WSO2CEP
- For beginners
- Can be used for creating ad-hoc queries or deploying C-App packages
- Supports both MQTT and Kafka
- WebUI for configuration and monitoring
- Queries can be modified on the fly - either through the UI or the filesystem.
- Supports distribution with Storm
There are several ways to run the program:
- First try, is this even worth my time ?
docker run --rm -it -p 9443:9443 glagnar/wso2cep
- Mount a pre-made folder with example code
docker run -d -p 9443:9443 -v $PWD/src/server:/usr/src/code glagnar/wso2cep
- Mount with individual mount points for each of the four relevant folders
- Create your own docker image based on this one. ( See below )
Create your own
To create your own image, containing your own queries you need to create your own Dockerfile.
FROM glagnar/wso2cep:latest MAINTAINER firstname.lastname@example.org COPY ./src/server /usr/src/code WORKDIR /usr/src/wso2cep/bin CMD ["./wso2server.sh"]
- Add mountpoints etc. for persistance of C-App's.