An ubuntu appliance for GNS3
This appliance contains the following networking tools:
- net-tools (basic network administration tools)
- iproute2 (advanced network administration tools)
- ping and traceroute
- curl (data transfer utility)
- host (DNS lookup utility)
- mtr (full screen traceroute)
- socat (utility for reading/writing from/to network connections)
- ssh client
Docker Pull Command
@tzmin90, you can delete the downloaded files from the GNS3 VM's command line; just use the "sudo docker rmi <REPOSITORY>:<TAG>" command.
How to delete it in GNS3.