🚀 Official source of dashboard.graph.cool written in Typescript 2 and based on React & Relay
- You seem to spend most of your time in the data browser, so in order to improve it, we've taken the time to completely reimplement it. It was worth it! Introducing many new features and improvements such as:
- Smooth infinite scrolling ⚡️
- Improved UX when editing and creating nodes (supports tab key)
- Fixed: Reloading doesn't reset the data browser any more
- Setting up relations should be a lot easier now. You will be guided through the process and see directly which mutations will be added to the GraphQL schema.
See here for a full list of all changes (features/bug fixes).
# install dependencies npm install # run local server on :4000 using the offical Graphcool API env BACKEND_ADDR="https://api.graph.cool" npm start
IDE Setup (Webstorm)
We use a different version of TypeScript than the default Webstorm TypeScript compiler. That's why you have to do the following to get rid of all TypeScript errors.
npm install before the setup.
- Go to the
Preferences(macOS: "⌘ + ,") window
- In the left list menu select
Languages & Frameworks > TypeScript
- Click on the
Edit...button in the
- Browse to your
project directoryand then select
OKagain in the
Configure TypeScript Compiler
Join our Slack community if you run into issues or have questions. We love talking to you!