I change Dockfile's content which RIPS_FILE_SHA256 was not correct, so the image can be built successfully now.
Thanks to davevs(https://github.com/davevs/dvxte/)
Damn Vulnerable Xebia Training Environment
DVXTE is a docker container with several vulnerable applications.
By using a docker container it's easy to setup and can easily be reset to it's starting point.
Currently the following training environments are implemented in the Docker container:
- DVWA https://github.com/ethicalhack3r/DVWA
- DVWServices https://github.com/snoopysecurity/dvws
- DVWSockets https://github.com/interference-security/DVWS
- WebGoat https://github.com/WebGoat/WebGoat
- Juiceshop https://github.com/bkimminich/juice-shop
- Railsgoat https://github.com/OWASP/railsgoat
- django.NV https://github.com/nVisium/django.nV
- Buggy Bank https://www.mavensecurity.com/about/webmaven/
- Mutilidae II https://sourceforge.net/projects/mutillidae/files/
Next to those, the following tools are installed:
- Mailcatcher https://mailcatcher.me/
- Brakeman http://brakemanscanner.org/
- RIPS https://sourceforge.net/projects/rips-scanner/files/
Once build, the image currently has a size of roughly 1.4GB