Hazelcast Jet is a distributed computing
platform built for high-performance stream processing and fast batch
processing. It embeds Hazelcast In-Memory Data Grid (IMDG) to provide
a lightweight package of a processor and a scalable in-memory storage.
Visit jet.hazelcast.org to learn more
about the architecture and use-cases.
- Low latency and distributed general data processing framework with
- Highly parallel and distributed stream and batch processing of data.
- Distributed java.util.stream API support for Hazelcast data
structures such as IMap and IList.
- Connectors allowing high-velocity ingestion of data from Apache
Kafka, HDFS, Hazelcast IMDG, sockets and local data files (such as
logs or CSVs).
- API for custom connectors.
- Dynamic node discovery for both on-premise and cloud deployments.
- Virtualization support and resource management via Docker, Apache
jclouds, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Consul, Heroku,
Kubernetes, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Apache ZooKeeper.