##Docker container for Grafana
Currently under early development, may not result in a functionnal container.
Contains Grafana 2.5.0
and connects to influxdb 0.9
Why this image?
I wanted to give access to a clean and well documented Grafana container, suitable for docker beginners as well as grafana beginners.
It means this container has:
- a public git repository
- an up to date docker image
- explanations on its structure and how to use
Usefull mountpoints are:
- /etc/grafana/grafana.ini - Config file. Mount it if you want to customize your config.
- /var/lib/grafana - The Grafana database (sqlite). Mount this one for database persistency and backups.
- /var/log - All log files.
- /var/log/grafana - Grafana log files, if you don't bother other logs.
- /var/log/supervisor - init system log files, traces container's process start/stop/restart.
Exposed port is :3000.
This the Grafana interface web access.
- build.sh - Builds a Docker image from the git tree.
- start.sh - Creates and runs your Grafana container.
- Dockerfile - The recipe used by docker to create the image.
- configfiles/ - Additionnal files required for the image creation.
Documentation on how to have a simple graphing setup can be found here:
This image is meant to work with the influxdb container found here: