HiPay Wallet cash-out integration for Mirakl
The HiPay Wallet cash-out integration for Mirakl is an application based on the Silex PHP micro-framework, which intends to facilitate cash-out operations between HiPay and the Mirakl marketplace solution.
Please note that this application integrates the HiPay Wallet cash-out library for Mirakl.
Read the project documentation for comprehensive information about the requirements, general workflow and installation procedure.
- Full project documentation — To have a comprehensive understanding of the workflow and get the installation procedure
- HiPay Support Center — To get technical help from HiPay
- Issues — To report issues, submit pull requests and get involved (see Apache 2.0 License)
- Change log — To check the changes of the latest versions
- Automatically creates a HiPay Wallet account for each of your Mirakl merchants
- Automatically retrieves your Mirakl payment operations for paying your Mirakl merchants
- Transfers funds from your technical HiPay Wallet account to your merchants' HiPay Wallet accounts
- Transfers operator's fees from your technical HiPay Wallet account to your operator's HiPay Wallet account
- Leverages the relevant HiPay Wallet API in order to execute withdrawals from HiPay Wallet to both the operator's and merchants' bank accounts
The HiPay Wallet cash-out integration for Mirakl is available under the Apache 2.0 License. Check out the license file for more information.