Docker images to run RabbitMQ cluster. It extends the official image with a rabbitmq-cluster script that does the magic.
Once you clone the project locally use captain to build the image or do with docker:
docker build -t rabbitmq-cluster .
Running with docker-compose
If you want to run the cluster on one machine use docker-compose
docker-compose up -d
By default 4 nodes are started up this way:
- first node with management
- second node wtith RAM mode
- third and fourth nodes - simple with disk mode
If needed, additional nodes can be added to this file.
Once cluster is up:
- The management console can be accessed at
- The connection host should look like this:
- Inspired by https://github.com/bijukunjummen/docker-rabbitmq-cluster
- Some Russian Docs add to this file