Docker image a web app that I made(https://gitlab.com/tomhoogeveen/personalHub). It only has one purpose, displaying relevant data for me.
It's meant to show this on a personalHub(a old laptop monitor with a raspberry py hooked up to it) or you can just access it from the browser.
What does it display?
- The next 10 Google calendar events
- The weather for the next 4 days
- Last messages of a pushbullet channel
- Recently added (from plexpy)
Do i need to have all of this?
No, if you leave the variable empty it won't use it.
What do you need?
- An API key for https://www.wunderground.com/
- the lat and long of the location you want to display
- Pushbullet channel name
- Plexpy APIkey
- Plexpy location(url)
This image is based on https://github.com/fazy/docker-apache-symfony.