Demo App for CICD Experimentation
This is a sample application used as part of the CICD Learning Lab. This lab walks the user through setting up a full CICD pipeline that will monitor a GitHub repo for changes and build a container based on the changes, publish it to Docker Hub, update a Production app deployment and leverage Cisco Spark to update on status.
The application itself is a very basic "Hello World" application written in Python and leveraging Flask as an interface.
This repo includes the following resources:
- This document
- Standard gitignore file to prevent commiting unneeded or security risk files
CICD Build Configuration
- CICD Build instructions for Drone Server
- template for the secrets file that will be used to encrypt credentials
- Docker build file for applicaiton container
- pip installation requirements
- Actual application code
- Bash script to install the application to Marathon running on Mantl
- Bash script to uninstall the application to Marathon running on Mantl
- template for the application installation