Baragon is a system for automating load balancer configuration updates. It pairs well with the Singularity Mesos framework.
The baragonagent image will run the baragon agent api and nginx. You can configure settings Baragon Agent and nginx using environment variables:
- BARAGON_PORT dicatates the port that the Baragon Service api will be available on (defaults to 8080)
- BARAGON_ZK_QUORUM is a zookeeper connection string (defaults to localhost:2181)
- BARAGON_ZK_NAMESPACE is a namespace to use within zookeeper (defaults to baragon)
- BARAGON_AGENT_GROUP the group which this load balancer belongs to (ie. you can have multiple nginx instances for the same domain)
- BARAGON_AGENT_DOMAIN domain for this load balancer
- NGINX_PORT - the port nginx should be listening on for non-ssl traffic