This image is a trial version of the UrbanCode Deploy Server. The trial license expires 60 days after the container is started.
This repository contains images of the IBM UrbanCode Deploy Server, and server with plugins.
- ibmcom/ucds:latest - A trial version of the latest UrbanCode Deploy Server.
- ibmcom/ucds:docker - extends the latest UrbanCode server image with a selection of plugins for deploying to a Docker environment.
- ibmcom/ucds:websphere - extends the latest UrbanCode server image with a selection of plugins for deploying to a WebSphere environment.
- ibmcom/ucds:windows - extends the latest UrbanCode server image with a selection of plugins for deploying to a Windows environment.
UCD Server Running in Docker
Run the UCD Server in Docker:
docker run -d -p 8443:8443 -p 7918:7918 -p 8080:8080 -t ibmcom/ucds:[$UCD_VERSION]
$UCD_VERSION is the version of the relay to run. Omitting this parameter pulls the latest release.
- Log in to
https://localhost:8443as the admin user with the password admin. If you are running the docker toolkit use the output from
docker-machine ipinstead of
- Change the password for the admin user
GitHub repo with additional information: https://github.com/IBM-UrbanCode/UCD-Docker-Images
Links to UCD Docker Components
Docker Compose for Server/Agent/Relay
IBM UrbanCode software contained within these images is licensed under the IBM International License Agreement for Evaluation of Programs