Short description is empty for this repo.
A lightweight service register/discovery framework.
Beacon mainly does three things:
- run or stop docker container on cluster;
- register or unregister container as a instance of the service;
- reload configuration of haproxy
Beacon contains three modules:
- Beacond: a daemon used to run or stop docker container according to the commands received from etcd, and then to send register or unregister info back to etcd.
- Beaconctl: a command line tool to send beacon commands to etcd. It can also start or stop docker container directly under local mode (--local).
- Confd: a daemon used to reload configuration of haproxy according to etcd.
Yes, beacon rely on etcd.
Docker Pull Command