Faculty Activity Report
###NOTE: You must have LaTeX installed on your server
This application is an attempt to replace the facultiy's need to write in latex to create their annual activity report.
By using a Single Page Web Application (SPA), the user can input and store information in an interactive form and, though a standardized report format, generate the requested PDF.
The chair (admin) can then read, edit and generate any of the faculty's reports.
1) Clone the repository
> git clone https://github.com/tanvirt/Faculty-Activity-Report.git FAR
2) cd into FAR and npm install
> cd FAR
3) to run, type grunt
4) to run the tests, type grunt test
> grunt test
- Tanvir Talukder (tanvirt) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam Fortier (fortieradam) - email@example.com
- Santiago Fernandez (santi777) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Fuentes (dafefuve) - email@example.com
- Pablo Arango (whospablo) - firstname.lastname@example.org