ForgeRock Docker Stack
In order to create a clear separation and to maximize reusing the components, the Indigo Docker Stack as been broken as follow
- Third party images and binaries
- These images contains the building block such as Tomcat, Java and basic utilities as well as the ForgeRock binaries, they are fetched from ForgeRock Maven repository.
- Given they only contain publicly available bits, these images are public, and can be downloaded by anyone.
- Currently, builds are automated through DockerHub, any changes to the sources will cause a new build to be created.
- Indigo Consulting Canada developed and maintained Docker images.
- These images are based on the 2016 ForgeRock Release, namely OpenAM13, OpenDJ3, OpenIG4 and OpenIDM4
- The sources are hosted on bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/nseigneur/indigolabs/src in secure branch.
- The Docker Images are automatically built on DockerHub at indigolabs/secure-base and indigolabs/secure-fr16
- The images contain immutable templated configuration files.
- Templates are turned into configuration by consul-template with the values found in Key/Value store.
Choose a base location to host the Docker Stack related files
mkdir Docker cd Docker
Initialize and clone the GIT project with all the Docker Files
git init git remote add origin https://email@example.com/nseigneur/indigolabs.git git clone https://firstname.lastname@example.org/nseigneur/indigolabs.git
Start the Indigo Docker Stack
cd indigolabs/fr16 source indigolabs.env docker-compose up -d
Fix host file based on DOMAIN variable configured in indigolabs.env
127.0.0.1 iam.indigolabs.ca 127.0.0.1 openig.indigolabs.ca 127.0.0.1 http.indigolabs.ca 127.0.0.1 openam.indigolabs.ca 127.0.0.1 opendj.indigolabs.ca 127.0.0.1 openidm.indigolabs.ca
Navigate to landing page