InfiniFlux is an innovative database management system that stores and analyzes large amounts of time series big data in real time. Time Series Big Data refers to log data which are constantly generated from a variety of IT infrastructure, including IoT equipment, sensors, and applications. Since hundreds of thousands of data are created per second, these large volumes of data have been processed simply by storing in a text file or using the open source with high hidden costs. InfiniFlux makes it possible to store, retrieve a large volumes of data in real time, enabling you to make rapid, data-driven decisions in expeditiously changing business environment.
For more information and related downloads for InfiniFlux products, please visit http://www.infiniflux.com.
1) Running the container
$ docker run -it -p 5001:5001 infiniflux/infiniflux
2) Exposed Ports
The following ports are important and used by infiniFlux.
- 5656 : InfiniFlux Process port for ODBC, JDBC API
- 5001 : IWA(InfiniFlux Web Analytics) port
When you access InfiniFlux Web Analytics via web browser, the ID is "admin" and the password is "infiniflux".
II. Quick Reference
- One min tutorials with Docker (http://doc.infiniflux.com/install-infiniflux)
- How to get started with InfiniFlux (http://doc.infiniflux.com/get-started)
- InfiniFlux Technical Support (https://infiniflux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us)
- Contact infiniFlux (http://www.infiniflux.com/contactus)
III. Supported Docker versions
This image is officially supported on Docker version 17.04.0-ce.
Support for older versions(down to 1.6) is provided on a best-effort basis.
Please see the Docker Installation documentation(https://docs.docker.com/engine/admin/) for more details on how to upgrade your Docker deamon.