This is a basic CentOS7/Apache/PHP-FPM Docker image. It could be used on its own by
mounting a host volume at /var/www but it's meant to be a model for more
docker run -d -p 80:80 -v /path/to/site/files:/var/www -v /path/to/logs:/var/log inhumantsar/www
- "userdir" and "welcome" configurations are removed
- worker mpm has been enabled, had problems with event. YMMV.
- Set it up with mod_proxy_fcgi
- Upped log level to warning
- Set daemonize to no (duh)
- Set listen to 127.0.0.1:9000
- Set user/group to apache
- Enabled ping page (/ping)
- Disabled all supervisorctl bits and bobs including HTTP listeners.
- Set to drop privs to user 'apache'
- nodaemon is enabled (duh)
- log, pid paths configured sanely: /var/log and /run/supervisord.pid