This image wraps filebot into inotify and watch a folder /watch.
How does it work:
The image will listen for single file with inotify on a /watch folder. and then proceed to run filebot on a separate /downloads folder.
Why a separate folder
Some downloads will contains many files so I wanted to only start the script once.
- /watch: in this path inotify will wait for any text file and will execute filebot on the /downloads folder.
- /downloads: This is where filebot will look for new content
- /media : This is where filebot will place the file
- /config : This is where filebot will place the his config files file.
- scripts/filebot.sh : The filebot script that will be executed. It can be modified, is so it won't be replaced.
- scripts/postprocess.sh : A post process script, where you can add any script to be executed after filebot is done. (cleanup, move downloded file, etc.)
I needed a way for many services [deluge, pyLoad, amule] to use filebot as a post process script but did not want to implement multiple filebot scripts.