Data Science container built from the Jupyter Notebook Docker-Stack project with some tweaks.
- Jupyter Notebook 5.0.x.
- Conda Python 3.x and Python 2.7.x environments.
- pandas, matplotlib, scipy, seaborn, scikit-learn, scikit-image, sympy, cython, patsy, statsmodel, cloudpickle, dill, numba, bokeh, vincent, beautifulsoup, xlrd, basemap, plotly, ijson.
- Standard user jovyan (uid=1000, configurable, see options) in group users (gid=100) with ownership over /home/jovyan and /opt/conda.
- tini as the container entrypoint and start-notebook.sh as the default command.
- A start-singleuser.sh script useful for running a single-user instance of the Notebook server, as required by JupyterHub.
- A start.sh script useful for running alternative commands in the container (e.g. ipython, jupyter kernelgateway, jupyter lab).
- Optional HTTPS, with notebook authentication token and passwordless sudo, plus boot to bash.
Docker Pull Command